About Comprehensive College Consulting
About Betsy Navel
- Associate Member of Independent Educational Consultants Association
- Over 20 years experience as a Professional School Counselor
- National Board Certified School Counselor
- Member of North Carolina School Counselor Association
- Member of American School Counselor Association
- Speaker at Various State Conferences
- Published Writer
- Developer of PASS (Positive Alternative to Student Suspension)
- Developer of Stepping Up to High School Transition Camp
Providing you with the path to succeed and the skills to achieve.
What do other people think?
To find the right fit college for you, we will learn as much as possible about you and your family. We will help you clarify your education needs, identify strengths and weaknesses, and consider interests and dislikes. By guiding your family through the overwhelming admission process and focusing on the right match for you, we will save you time, energy and valuable resources.
The right school can provide countless academic and extracurricular opportunities to maximize a child's potential and develop new interests, skills, and life-long friendships.
We have firsthand knowledge of colleges and universities by touring campuses, spending time meeting with admissions officers and other key staff, visiting classrooms and meeting current students.
We engage in ongoing professional development that keeps us current in educational trends.
We serve the immediate and long-term interest of your child. We will stay in touch with you to ensure that the placement is successful and can assist you in developing an extended educational plan.